The Peak to Valley is a time old tradition at Panorama, and is back bigger and better than ever. This timed challenge starts at the summit and entrants will race down our set course all the way to the village. Fastest time in each category wins. You can compete solo or as a team of 4 people. A portion of each registration will be donated to the Panorama Foundation.
- Time: 10 AM entrants meet at summit | 10:30 AM race commences
- Location: Summit (start) & Village (finish)
- Categories: Men’s ski, women’s ski, men’s snowboard, women’s snowboard, group (can be a mix of genders & ski or snowboarders)
- Price: $15 per person race only, $30 per person includes lunch. (purchase at Guest Services)
Rules & Regulations
- Entrants must stay on the designated course and will race one at a time. Speed suits are not allowed, but costumes are encouraged. Helmets are mandatory.
- Age restrictions: You must be 6 years or over to enter the Peak to Valley
- Wear your best retro gear! (Speed suits are not allowed)
- Categories will be: 1 prize for ladies, 1 prize for men and 1 prize for under 16 year old.
Registration will take place at the Guest Services Desk in Ski Tip Lodge. Participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian complete a release of liability waiver on their behalf at the time of registration. No exceptions will be made.
Details to come – check back soon.