- This event has passed.
Kick Start Mountain Bike Retreat Invermere
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until April 28, 2019
Ladies Kick Start Mountain Bike Retreat!
Start your mountain biking season with Skills, Strength, and Sass!
April 26th – 28th 2019, Invermere Bc
Experience the perfect trip by refining your mountain bike skills on Invermere’s famous bikes trails by joining certified Mountain Bike Instructors Audrey Duval and local Becca Wright for a weekend of Mountain Biking, Invermere BC. In two days you will learn everything from simple bike mechanic to strategic biking skills. Participate in professionally lead yoga classes, indulge in excellent food, and end the day in the hot tub or by the bonfire.
This weekend is for Beginner (new to mountain biking) and Intermediate who wishes to improve their skills and find new confidence, new trails, and new biking friends! The perfect way to get your season started.
See the itinerary for the trip below
What Does the Getaway Include?
– 2 nights in Invermere at the Friesian funky barn
– 6 delicious meals; 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner & 2 Lunches
– 2 days of instructional riding and skills improvement
– Yoga sessions to stretch your sore muscles and prevent injury
– 101 Bike Mechanical session
– 6:1 Student to instructor ratio
– Hot Tub
– Shred Sisters and Rocky Mountain Bicycle Swag and a Possibility to try out new Rocky Mountain Bicycles 2019
Questions? Wish to Register Contact Audrey Duval at firstname.lastname@example.org